Visit booth #537 at SLAS to learn about our innovative platforms and products.
- IncuCyte® S3 Live-Cell Analysis System – real-time quantitative live-cell imaging and analysis platform that enables visualization and quantification of cell behavior over time by automatically gathering and analyzing images around the clock within a standard laboratory incubator.
- Intellicyt iQue® Screener PLUS – Integrated instrument, software, reagents platform designed to address key challenges across the suspension-cell screening workflow by enabling multiplexed phenotype and function assays from less sample in record time.
- Sartorius Lab Essentials product range – including industry-leading lab balances plus a range of pipettes, consumables, lab water and lab filtration systems.
- CompacT SelecT – Automated cell culture system for high quality cells and assay ready plates suitable for small & medium throughput laboratories.
- ambr® 250 modular – innovative, easy-to-use, expandable benchtop system that incorporates from 2 to 8 fully integrated single-use 100 – 250 mL mini bioreactors for microbial fermentation and mammalian cultures.
- Plus a demonstration of our novel ambr® perfusion technology on the booth.
You are invited to attend our exhibitor tutorial, “A Comprehensive Data Analysis Solution for Tackling Large Screening Data Sets”
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Presenter: Aaron Kennington, VP of Engineering
In the field of drug discovery and development, high-throughput cell based screens play a key role across different stages in the workflow. A byproduct of automation and speeding through screening assays are large and complex data sets. The copious amounts of data generated on each cell, and the number of cells that can be interrogated, presents difficulties with management, interpretation and conversion of the data into actionable answers.
The time spent analyzing the current experiment and correlating that to previous experiments can take up valuable time which could be better spent on planning for the follow up or report out of the data. The ultimate goal is to reach some actionable answer as quickly as possible and to be able to communicate the outcome to others by exporting the data in a meaningful way.
Here we describe a software tool that has been designed to address these needs and make it easier to analyze and visualize screening and large data sets while incorporating ease of use features that do not require an expert to run.