- High-definition images and movies enable detailed inspection of morphology and phenotypic treatment effects
- Digitally zoom into any image and visually monitor cells in your experiment over time
- Intuitive image review tools enable quick navigation to data from any well at any time point
Monitor every cell in your experiment. Digitally zoom into any region of the high-definition images and inspect morphology. Time stamp (bottom right) and scale bar (bottom left) can be automatically overlaid onto images and movies. Orange circles indicate the location of pores in the ClearView membrane.
User-friendly setup and fully automated image acquisition
- Simply select the ClearView chemotaxis plate, choose scan interval and imaging channels, and walk away
- Establish analysis parameters at the time of assay setup to provide fully integrated real-time data analysis as images are acquired
- Plot full time-course metrics during your experiment to provide an overview of experimental progress
An intuitive user interface. Automated image analysis enables real-time review of time-course data and on-the-fly decision making.
Powerful image analysis tools
- Accurately quantify cells on the top and bottom surfaces of the ClearView membrane
- Quickly review and modify image analysis parameters – you're in control
- Quantify cells as they leave the upper surface of the membrane or as they adhere to the lower surface
Automated image analysis. High definition phase contrast images can be acquired on both the top and bottom side of the ClearView Cell Migration Plate membrane. Automated image processing separates cells located on the top surface (outlined in yellow) and the bottom surface (outlined in blue) of the membrane. Pores are outlined in orange. Images are processed as they are acquired, and data can be plotted in real-time.