International Society for Cellular Therapy 2018
Visit the Sartorius booth at ISCT to learn about how our innovative IncuCyte® S3 Live-Cell Analysis System and Intellicyt® iQue Screener PLUS cell analysis platforms provide information-rich solutions to transform cell therapy research and discovery.
Our innovative technologies generate deeper and more relevant data on immune cell phenotype, activation, and function, using less of your precious samples. Unlike other approaches that require multiple assays or time points, our technologies reduce variability by delivering more data per time point, or multiple time points, in the same context, under the same conditions. Using our comprehensive analysis and visualization capabilities you will have access to actionable results, faster.
Connect & Discover
Connected for the first time under the Sartorius umbrella are innovative technologies – The IncuCyte® Live-Cell Analysis System, the Intellicyt® iQue Screener PLUS and the ambr15® Platform supporting cell therapy research and discovery. From multi-parallel suspension cell cultures, to long-term real-time live cell imaging or high speed suspension cell and bead-based assays, these flexible walk-away automation solutions from Sartorius provide the superior cells, data and analytical capability that deliver deep insights and increase your productivity.
Stop by at Sartorius booth #616 to learn more about these platforms
IncuCyte® Live-Cell Analysis System
- Combine the power of imaging with the dimension of time
- Multiparametric measurements in multi-well format
- Streamlined workflow with automated analysis
Intellicyt® iQue Screener PLUS Suspension Cell & Bead Analysis System
- Rapid, microvolume sampling combined with real time analysis
- Screen antibodies & compounds, cells & beads together
- Profile phenotype & function, immune cell monitoring
ambr15® Advanced Microscale Bioreactor System
- Multi-parallel suspension cell culture for cell line selection
- Create better cell lines faster and cheaper
- Predictive of larger scale stirred tank bioreactor performance