Elrig Flow Cytometry & Imaging 2018
Visit the Sartorius booth #B5-6, at Elrig Flow Cytometry & Imaging 2018, to learn the latest on the IncuCyte® S3 Live-Cell Analysis System and the Intellicyt® iQue Screener PLUS.
Derive deeper insights into active biological processes with the IncuCyte S3 Live-Cell Analysis System:
- Kinetic, image-based measurements from inside your incubator
- Real-time monitoring of cell health and viability, migration and invasion, and other phenotypic cell-based assays
- Profile cell-specific and time-dependent biological activity
- Powerful imaging & analysis tools for real-time decision-making
Also showcased is the Intellicyt iQue Screener PLUS.
Discover the fastest path to actionable results with our high throughput, suspension cell and bead analysis platform:
- Multiplexed binding assays (96-well plate in 5 min)
- Identify targets in their native conformation
- Evaluate specificity and species cross-reactivity in the same well
- Get information on cell health, isotype and titer from a single assay
At the show, visit our poster presentation to learn how our innovative cell analysis systems provide specialized instrumentation, software and reagents to accelerate discovery and development of novel therapeutics and provide new insight into the mechanisms of disease at a speed, depth and scale not achievable with conventional cell analysis techniques.