CAR-TCR Summit Europe 2019
Visit the Sartorius booth at the CAR-TCR Summit Europe 2019, in London, February 25-27, to learn the latest on the IncuCyte® S3 Live-Cell Analysis System and the Intellicyt® iQue Screener PLUS platform.
Our innovative cell analysis systems provide specialized instrumentation, software and reagents to address critical applications in the cell therapy workflow. Our information-rich solutions generate deeper and more relevant data on immune cell phenotype, activation, and function, using less of your precious samples, at unprecedented speed, depth and scale.
Derive deeper insights into active biological processes with the IncuCyte® S3 Live-Cell Analysis System:
- Kinetic, image-based measurements from inside your incubator
- Real-time monitoring of cell health and viability, migration and invasion, and other phenotypic cell-based assays
- Profile cell-specific and time-dependent biological activity
- Powerful imaging & analysis tools for real-time decision-making
Also showcased is the Intellicyt® iQue Screener PLUS.
Discover the fastest path to actionable results with our high throughput, suspension cell and bead analysis platform:
- Multiplexed binding assays (96-well plate in 5 min)
- Identify targets in their native conformation
- Evaluate specificity and species cross-reactivity in the same well
- Get information on cell health, isotype and titer from a single assay