Live Cell Analysis for Neuroscience Research
Susana Alcantara, Senior R&D Scientist and Neuroscience Program Leader, BioAnalytics, of Sartorius, chatted with Brandy Sargent of Cell Culture Dish.
In this podcast Susana spoke of how real-time live cell analysis is enabling neuroscience research.
- A view on the greatest challenges surrounding neuroscience research in relation to cell monitoring and analysis
- How the IncuCyte® Live-Cell Analysis System has been developed to enable cell research
- The advantages of real-time analysis for neuroscience research
- The availability of neuroscience research workflows, which will provide unparalleled access to cellular changes over time.
- How live cell analysis compliments other neuroscience research end point technologies
- Progress on the development of optimized models with increased translational value to target diseases of the nervous system
Listen to this Cell Culture Dish podcast, which was prepared for the Neuroscience 2019, Society for Neuroscience meeting.
To learn more about the IncuCyte® Live Cell Analysis System and Neuroscience, please see:
Susana Alcantara, Senior R&D Scientist and Neuroscience Program Leader, BioAnalytics, of Sartorius