Elrig Drug Discovery 2017
October 3-4, 2017
Drug Discovery is ELRIG’s flagship event. Now in its 11th year, we return to ACC in Liverpool to bring together the leading lights in drug discovery research across pharma, biotech, academia and the vendor community.
The meeting will feature over 50 world-class speakers in 6 main session tracks, each highlighting the latest scientific breakthroughs and new approaches that are driving this success. This conference will explore innovative technologies and approaches that can be used to overcome drug development challenges, and bring together industry leaders who will discuss future opportunities for novel therapeutic discovery. Scientific tracks will cover:
- Innovations in Chemistry
- Target Identification and Validation
- Innovations in Assay Design, Development and Screening
- Advances in Imaging
- Drug Discovery in the 4th Dimension
- From Molecule to Man: Right dose, first time
There will also be a series of vendor workshops, which will provide a more informal, interactive environment for you to discuss key issues and future directions in workshops coordinated by leaders in the fields. Drug Discovery 2017 will include a high quality scientific poster session, networking opportunities, and an extensive vendor exhibition featuring around 100 companies. And don’t miss the Innovation Zone, for new and exciting emerging companies and technologies.
Plenary keynote speakers:
- Dr. Mene Pangalos (Executive Vice-President, IMED Biotech Unit, AstraZeneca)
- Dr. Nessa Carey (International Director at PraxisUnico , Visiting Professor at Imperial College, and author)